Thursday 10 October 2019

Rihanna graces the cover of Vogue November issue, talks fearlessly on finding love and her long-awaited album



Singer Rihanna is the cover girl for Vogue November issue.

Inside the issue, Rihanna discusses with Abby Aguirre about finding love, Fenty and her long-awaited upcoming album 'R9'.

 Read excerpts from the interview

On her music career and upcoming album

I have been trying to get back into the studio. It’s not like I can lock myself in for an extended amount of time, like I had the luxury of doing before. I know I have some very unhappy fans who don’t understand the inside bits of how it works. By “the album,” fans mean the reggae record Rihanna confirmed she was making more than a year ago: R9, as the Navy has labeled it. (It will be Rihanna’s ninth.) So, is R9 still a reggae album? I like to look at it as a reggae-inspired or reggae-infused album. It’s not gonna be typical of what you know as reggae. But you’re going to feel the elements in all of the tracks. Reggae always feels right to me. It’s in my blood. It doesn’t matter how far or long removed I am from that culture, or my environment that I grew up in; it never leaves. It’s always the same high. Even though I’ve explored other genres of music, it was time to go back to something that I haven’t really homed in on completely for a body of work.


On her relationship

 Yeah, I’m dating. I’m actually in an exclusive relationship for quite some time, and it’s going really well, so I’m happy. (Yes, she wants kids. “Without a doubt.”)

On the Album release date 

No, oh my God, they’re (Rihanna Navy) gonna kill you for that! And they’re going to kill me more!

On her newly founded Paris-based maison with LVMH.

I'm not the face of my brand, but I am the muse, and my DNA has to run all the way through it, I don't want anyone to pull up my website and think, Rihanna would never wear that.

On El Paso Shootings and her Word for Donald Trump 

It is devastating. People are being murdered by war weapons that they legally purchase. This is just not normal. That should never, ever be normal. And the fact that it’s classified as something different because of the color of their skin? It’s a slap in the face. It’s completely racist. Put an Arab man with that same weapon in that same Walmart and there is no way that Trump would sit there and address it publicly as a mental health problem. The most mentally ill human being in America right now seems to be the president.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Disclaimer:
Comments And Opinions Expressed Here, Do Not In Any Way Reflect Or Represent The Opinion Of starspatnaija.blogspot.com



For any details, story or ideas, please contact us via
Email starspatnaija@gmail.com call 07088272174

Ceec flaunts her flat tummy in new photos

  Reality star, Ceec who I'd currently on vacation in Seychelles Island took to Instagram to share these stunning photos of herself whil...